Saturday 23 December 2017

Wizkid talks on his bitter experience in 2017 among others

- Wizkid talks on his bitter experience in 2017 among others
One of Nigeria's finest pop star, David Adeleke, with the stage name, Davido, in a new chat has spoken about his rift with co star singer, Ayo Wizkid Balogun.
The 'Omo Baba Olowo' also revealed the circumstances surrounding the death of three of his friends during the year which almost ended his music career.
This year would have been a bitter one for Davido had he not been saved by a CCTV but in the later part of this year, the singer won numerous awards with some hit singles.
Almost millions of people, fingered the celebrity star and allegedly said he knew the cause of his friends sudden death.
The singer in a new chat described the trial as a big challenge for him this year and even went ahead to tag himself as a warrior.
In a new chat Davido said, “Everybody knows what had happened to me this year, especially with the death of my friends . But I just had to overcome it and prevail."
“It is an amazing feeling when you are able to prevail.''
“I am happy and I thank God for the great things He has done for me this year. I thank everybody that has been supporting me."
“My tour was great, we went to 60 cities around the world and I am going to round it off in Lagos."
“It would be an amazing show and people should expect madness. It is God I guess.”
On his rift with Wizkid, Davido said, “There is nothing between Wizkid and me; I am on my own. There is nothing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evicted Bambam reveals who will win BBN 2018

Evicted Bambam reveals who will be win BBN 2018 The 2018 Big Brother Naija is still on going with many surprises and shocks. This t...

Contributors